- Find a golf course willing to work with you.
- Pick a date and time.
- Determine how many golfers you can accommodate.
- Start creating a buzz about your tournament.
- Send out invitations two to three months before the event.
- Get your social media and registration process working.
- Grab their attention by sending them a divot repair tool.
Tournament Gift Bags
Registration is a terrific time to hand out goody/gift bags. Consider filling it with some of the following items:
Naturally, you’ll want to recognize the golfers who made the day special, as well as the winners in various categories. Consider providing awards for the following:
- Longest putt
- Longest drive
- Closest to the pin
- Low foursome
- Low golfer
- Worst foursome (just to give them something to smile about)
- And more…
Post tournament gifts are a great way to thank your guests. Picture frames make for a nice decorative piece and will give your clients great memories of your event